Saturday, October 20, 2007

Barangayan in Talisay

I missed the fast craft connection in Sibulan by a mere minutes which caused me to cool my heels for another hour. I had wanted to be in Cebu City early but this was not to be so. When I finally arrived, it was 8 pm and to my surprise, Rene Mercado was home and so were Roy, Bryan and Dominick. It was Barangayan in Talisay and Rene was producing the show. So, I was in for a night of loud music. And the music was loud as I was in front where the big speakers were blaring, trying to blow my eardrums as it tried to spook the decibel meter off the chart. The following day Toshi was expected to arrive from Cagayan de Oro City.

Here they are: Rails brought me to Seaside, Lotto, Yamashita gold, Nothing but FLowers. Lilliput's Flowers.

The following day, Toshi did arrive from Cagayan de Oro City with another Japanese businessman. So, it was a hectic day which included going to Agsungot and I got acquainted with the horses Dallas and Goliath again.

There are many items of interest in Ching's World, Visit also Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Moira Trinity, Dumaguete, Papoy.

No comments: